[GeoNode-users] Replace file document with the same filename got error

Arisandi, Donny (ICRAF) D.Arisandi at cgiar.org
Tue Sep 26 02:01:13 PDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

I was trying to update existing document with the same filename : filexxx.csv, it was error before, but it fixed after followed instruction from links you gave.
But the filename that I have uploaded has changed. The new filename is filexxxVkxTUjbz.csv. It seems like it created a new file but not overwrite the old one (autorename filename).
Can I update existing document with the same filename without creating a new file and auto rename the new file?
Sorry my English is not too good.

Thank you
Donny