[GeoNode-users] Theming Geonode

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:22:24 PDT 2018

Hi,

you actually used a different approach form the dev workshop because you
installed geonode with apt-get. It is ok to do like this but you need to
change a bit the setup.
In your case geonode and geoserver are already running (apache and tomcat)
so you can skip the "cd geonode && paver start_geoserver" at all. Just run
your geonode-project, it will use the geonode installed system wide.

Anyway to answer your question, if you want to wrap commands in a .sh
script, you can put it where you prefer, just make sure the path it will
use are correct.

Regards