[GeoNode-users] Theming Geonode

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:59:43 PDT 2018

Hi Francesco Bartoli,

Find attached  my geonode.conf file available in
/etc/apache2/sites-available/ and /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/.

my_geonode project is installed in my_geonode virtualenv available in "
(my_geonode) root at geo:/etc/julierme_virtualenv/my_geonode/my_geonode "

I have python2.7 (2.7.12) installed in  /usr/bin/python2.7 and in
/etc/julierme_virtualenv/my_geonode/bin/python2.7.

I have my geonode production installed via apt-get (see
geonode-production.png in attached) and geonode-project installed via (
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project) (see
geonode-project-virtualenv.png).

What changes should I make in geonode.conf, so I can mirror/apply the
changes made in geonode-project to geonode production?

I apologize for my small background in IT.

Thank you very much for your patience and time.

I appreciated it.

Kind regards

Julierme Pinheiro