[GeoNode-users] Geonode meeting 2018 @ITHACA

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Thu Feb 1 08:53:06 PST 2018

Dear Stefano,

We are working on the Summit website with the event information. It will be
ready in the very next days.

There is no final agenda yet. The agenda may continue to develop almost up
to the summit so please check the website (when ready) occasionally to see
the latest.

Main presentations begin Tuesday morning (March 27). On Monday afternoon
(March 26) workshops will be held to focus learning and discussion around
specific topics.
The final day, Wednesday March 28, is dedicated to code sprint, roadmapping
and open discussion on the future of GeoNode.

I'll let you know when the website is ready.

Hope to see you in Torino.

Best,

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA
Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61 - 10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1111
Fax +39 011 1975 1122
www.ithacaweb.org