[GeoNode-users] Upgraded to Geoserver 2.12.1 -- Unexpected

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Sun Jan 7 02:50:44 PST 2018

Dear Unni,

as said I´m afraid I cannot say if geonode 1.7 and geoserver 2.12 are compatible (I would say it should work).
Let´s see what others say regarding your exception. (Alessio?)

Gsconfig is used for manipulating geoserver through it´s rest api. I would check the version you´re using
$ pip show gsconfig. (1.0.8 should be fine) But that's nothing more than a vague guess.

Cheers,

Toni