[GeoNode-users] Geoserver keeps CPU at 100%

Stefano.LUONI at ext.ec.europa.eu Stefano.LUONI at ext.ec.europa.eu
Thu Jul 12 01:49:33 PDT 2018

Hi Simone,

well, yes, we have large raster files, but never had this kind of issue for months; we have been experiencing this bad Java behaviour only for a few days, and it always comes in after a few hours after every restart of Tomcat.
Of course it could just simply be that the average load is more than before; nevertheless, this is totally painful.

I'm currently trying to apply some fixes to my application on top of Geonode and I'll see if it helps.

Meanwhile, can you address me to any best practises about managing large raster files and to some Geoserver configurations that I may have skipped or don't know?

Thanks a lot,

Stefano