[GeoNode-users] Updating Fontawesome

francesco bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:04:55 PDT 2018

Overriding that template is good unless you want to propose and start a
pull request to the geonode source code.
In this case you should fork and clone your forked geonode repository, then
create a new branch from master where you'll hack the code and finally send
a PR to the official master branch.