[GeoNode-users] GeoNode (Julierme Pinheiro)

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed Jun 20 06:57:53 PDT 2018

Hey Julierme,

in addition in case you use blocktrans translations also make sure you added your translations
correclty. the django docs tell you more : https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/topics/i18n/translation/#std:templatetag-blocktrans <https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/topics/i18n/translation/#std:templatetag-blocktrans>

Cheers Toni