[GeoNode-users] Embed Download layer facility in Geonode Map Client

Joshi, Jigeeshu Jigeeshu.Joshi at ils-forschung.de
Wed Jun 20 06:55:27 PDT 2018

Hi,
We are using Geonode 2.8 at our organization. We uploaded data/ layers and we would like to publish map and embed the URL in our organization web page to make it available to our clients. However, I find that the embed URL does not have provision to download layers (for these layers download permission is set to Anyone) in the map and query the layers.  It only allows to identity the feature on the map as an attribute pop up table. How could I add query tool and download layer tool in this map client.  Has anyone tried it and could guide me ?

Thanks in advance !

Joshi