[GeoNode-users] Various issues GeoNode 2.6 and 2.8

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:38:53 PDT 2018

Ciao Federico,

I think the owner and poc changes issues are known, we should already have
tickets for them.

For the layers visibility I see localhost/geoserver, in development mode
should be localhost:8080/geoserver while in production mode can be
servername/geoserver provided there's an apache/nginx proxy that makes that
possible. So probably your geonode settings for the OGC_SERVER are
incorrect.

Hope this helps