[GeoNode-users] Problem with GeoFence permissions

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 04:47:16 PDT 2018

Hi Oliver,

Not that I know of. But from what I understood, this problem is fixed on
the newer GeoNode versions. Meanwhile, If you'd like I could share the code
I used. But it's quite an ugly hack. It works some times. Then I need to
manually create some rules and then run the code again until it stops
working. Rinse and repeat ... very ugly...

Cheers