[GeoNode-users] Election of the new GeoNode PSC: looking for a volunteer

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:03:37 PDT 2018

Hi Alessio Fabiani,

I think I do not have Python and Django  encoding background enough to help
improving and updating Geonode Scripts. But If I can help in a different
way as typing a tutorial, keeping some data and information records, and
publishing statistics, etc, do not hesitate to contact me and I will be a
volunteer.

Asking many questions through geonode-users and geonodes-devel email list,
I was motivated to install GeoNode from source [1] and update GeoNode using
GeoNode-Project [2] [3]. I have accomplished all of that as you can see
through the screenshot (GeoNode.png) in attached. I may not fit for the
volunteer place you are looking for, but if I can help somehow, let me know
please. You may have to be very patient with my English skills as well.

[1]
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/index.html
[2] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/
[3] http://geonode.org/dev-workshop/#/