[Geoprisma-dev] ExtJS bug fixes now costs money

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 2 09:08:48 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:

> When we were discussing the birth of GeoExt in Cape Town last year,
> someone in the group (Josh Livni) mentioned he was not too sure about
> ExtJS.  I'm not sure what he meant, but he had an inclination for
> jQuery.  Let's discuss that on the GeoExt list if need be.

I don't know if jQuery would provide all the required features, but an
added benefit would be that it also solves the potential issues with
ExtJS' GPL licence: jQuery is available under both MIT and GPL licenses
at your choice... using MIT fixes the licensing problem.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/