[Geoprisma-dev] Where do we build the widget doc ?

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Nov 23 14:33:54 EST 2009

> Yves,
>
>   Nope : "Sphinx was not installed, make sure sphinx-build is in your
> system path."
>
>   Any more clue ?

You need to install Sphinx.  Go to the Sphinx page and you'll see an
easy_install line to do that :  "easy_install -U Sphinx"

Beware : point to your Python 2.5 library before you do that (if your
system Python is not 2.5).  I'm sure there are versions for 2.6 (the
default on recent Ubuntu's) but the MapFish scripts (namely JS
compression) work best with Python 2.5.  You'll find two awkward scripts
that I run to temporarily set my current python to 2.5 to generate the
docs and then go back to 2.6.

Once Sphinx is installed the "Build" should work.

Yves