[Geoprisma-dev] Where do we build the widget doc ?

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Nov 24 09:46:49 EST 2009

Le mardi 24 novembre 2009 à 08:37 -0500, Alexandre Dube a écrit :
> Yves Moisan wrote:
> > I wonder if a more recent version of Sphinx would help ?
> >
> > Yves
> >

>   I'm able to build the doc, but the .rst files from the *samples* and
> *widgets* are *not* included in the build.  They *have to be manually
> copied*.

My remark was triggered by Stephen's output showing Sphinx 0.4.2

>   Unless I'm mistaken, the only way to build the doc with an automatic
> copy all .rst files from the samples and widgets is by using the *build*
> button on the website, which uses this script [1].  I can't use the
> button since I'm using FGS (which has no Sphinx installed).  So, my
> solutions are :

OK I see.  I did not add FGS' setenv.sh to be my default environment.
Instead, I launch ". setenv.sh" in each shell I want it to be my
environment.

http://www.maptools.org/fgs/index.phtml?page=readme.html
"Before using the FGS environment, you need to set some
environment variables (each time you login) :

  $ cd $FGS_HOME
  $ . setenv.sh

  (replace $FGS_HOME with your FGS path)

OR you can do it automatically each time you log in by doing :

  echo ". $FGS_HOME/setenv.sh" >> ~/.bashrc"

I do the former.  If you do the latter, then you're toast.  So either
you disable that all shells have FGS as their default environment or
indeed you get Sphinx installed.

HTH,

Yves