[Geoprisma-dev] Legend Panel - Scrollbar

louis.rocheleau louis.rocheleau at boreal-is.com
Thu Nov 26 05:11:47 EST 2009

Hello again,

I have configured a Legend Panel for the layers on a GP map. It goes all
fine using the Sample1 example. My only concern is when you reach a certain
number of elements in the Legend Panel, you can't see all the information,
as there is no scroll bar. Is there any development on having such a tool ?
I am not sure but would the layer tree act the same if too many layers were
defined ?

Thanks
Louis