[Geoprisma-dev] QueryOnClick - Clear button

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Thu Oct 29 13:48:41 EDT 2009

> Hi devs,
>
>   It was asked in the past to have a "clear query results" button for
> the QueryOnClick widget.  Here's a previous of its functionality :
>
>   - disabled by default
>   - enabled after a query is completed
>   - disabled before a new query

Do we have to click the "clear query results" button after every query
to prepare for the next ?  I hope not.

>   - when clicked, remove the current "marker" on the map and reset all
> results.
>
>   Short and simple.  Any comments ?  If none, I'll start developing it.

As long as we do not have to manually clear the results before a new
query is made, I'm all for it.

Eventually, it would be nice that the removal of the marker be triggered
upon selecting another tool in the toolbar, e.g. pan, zoom, etc.  That
would be the normal behaviour for me in any case.  But a manual clear is
fine for now.

Thanx !

Yves