[Geoprisma-dev] Widget documentation - include the new driver doc

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 20 09:34:09 EDT 2010

Hi devs,

   I added some more comments [1] in the ticket.  After trying to
implement the new PGSQLMapContextConfig driver and setup some widgets in
a 'real' but 'development' environment, I can say that an adjustment to
the widget documentation becomes mandatory.

   Comments would be welcomed,

Kind regards,

Alexandre

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/93#comment:2