[Geoprisma-dev] Cleanup the samples

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 9 15:04:28 EST 2010

Hi,

   Here's what a sample using the "sample template" could look like (see
image).  The text comes from the sample header.inc.html and
footer.inc.html files.  I use the OpenLayers example .css file.

   I could apply this change to all the samples that we would keep.
I'll start with my +1.

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé