[Geoprisma-dev] Cleanup the samples

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Dec 10 09:51:38 EST 2010

Hi,

   Below is a list of all the current samples and those I checked as
"removal".  All kept samples should point to the sample template, if
possible (acl2 isn't for example, the filetreepanel doesn't need a map,
etc.), their original template file should be removed as well and they
should have new header/footer files to explain what they do.

   Finally, it is important to notice that in the end, we'll always need
2 templates until the Map widget disappear.  Since the MapPanel and
Layer widget don't do 100% of the features the Map widget does (like
merging layers), it should be kept.  Since the Map widget also needs
MapFish-client javascript but not the two others, we need 2 templates
(unless I find an easy way to detect which widget is present and load
the according libs).  I'll have to see...

Do you agree with this list :

=== REMOVE ====

alloverlays
bdga