Fwd: Re: [Geoprisma-dev] Updated samples on GP website missing includes

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Dec 14 09:32:24 EST 2010

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: [Geoprisma-dev] Updated samples on GP website missing includes
Date : 	Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:32:05 -0500
De : 	Yves Moisan <yves.moisan at boreal-is.com>
Pour : 	Alexandre Dube <adube at mapgears.com>

Le 2010-12-14 08:55, Alexandre Dube a écrit :
>  Hi,
>
>    The way I read and copy the content of the header.inc.html and
>  footer.inc.html files for the samples and it unique template file
>  works fine on my local linux machine, but on http://www.geoprisma.org
>  it's not working.  Both files are not included.  Here's a sample using
>  the new template, you'll see not header, nor footer contents :
>    http://www.geoprisma.org/samples/zoomslider/index.php
Is there one of the samples with the new *.inc.html machinery that works
on georprisma.org ?  I updated SVN this morning on my windows machine
and I don't see anything different than what I see on geoprisma.org.  If
no samples work, can you attach a screeshot so I know what to expect ?

The only thing I can confirm for now is that it does not work locally on
a windows box.

Yves