[Geoprisma-dev] Roadmaps, Releases, and timelines ...

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Jan 4 10:55:14 EST 2010

Hi Stephen,

First : Happy New year !  We have tentatively tied features to release
numbers in Trac.  I will do a more thorough review this week, but as you
mention most of the things that will make it in to GeoPrisma will be
project driven.

For the record, here's what I need to get done soon :

- edit point/vertices location by punching in coordinates directly in a
textbox (probably dependent on a OL enhancement)

- print widget

In the latter case, some work has been committed in a patch but I feel
more work needs to be done to bring it in line with the MapFish print
widget or better the GeoExt print widget that should be coming soon.

Before the holidays, I've been working on optional feature highlighting
when people zoom to a feature (e.g. via the InitialView, recenter or
ShortCut widgets), but I'm struggling with JS.  My New Year's resolution
is to get better at JS :-).

I understand the need for project predictability from a third party
programmer's point of view and we will try our best to determine a
feature plan and stick to it.  I need such a plan too :-)

Cheers,

Yves