[Geoprisma-dev] Print widget(s)

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 6 09:00:42 EST 2010

Hi,

  Here are some thoughts about the print widget(s) in general :

  * I'm currently looking at the patch of the pdfprint widget that James
implemented.  I didn't tested the patch yet. but my first thoughts is
that it's looking good the way it is and should be commited after a
simple review.

  * For the MapFish print widget or GeoExt soon upcoming print panel, I
would make them as other print widgets completely.

  * All these print widgets have something in common : they all use the
MapFish print server.  I don't fully understand how it works yet, but I
guess it would it be logical to create a mapfish-print service in
geoprisma.  Currently, the url to the print server is hardcoded in the
proxy_print.php and that seems wrong...

  Comments ?

--
Alexandre Dubé