[Geoprisma-dev] Print widget(s)

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 6 10:34:57 EST 2010

Yves,

  First, thanks for your comments.

  The widget James created don't use MapFish-client or GeoExt for the
client-side, only MapFish-print on server-side.  That's okay with me.

  It wouldn't be too hard to add MF and GeoExt client-side print panels
after.

  The thing they all have in common is that they use the same server.
This could result in a new service.  So, if we commit the PDFPrint
widget as it is now it would probably need some changes in a near future
to adjust its way of talking to the server (currently being done with
the print_proxy.php...)

  Regards,

Alexandre

--