[Geoprisma-dev] Change in a bunch of files

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Jan 6 11:55:36 EST 2010

Hi All,

I have made a major file commit to get rid of windows EOL's (CRLF).  A
summary of what I did is here :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/52#comment:2

I left a couple of files uncommitted (mainly in the initialview and
shortcut widget I'm still working on), but the whole or trunk/src is now
"CRLF-clean" and all files have svn:eol-style property values set to
native, so files can be tampered with on the most intolerant editors on
either platform (e.g. Emacs on *NIX and Notepad on windows) and swung
back and forth between platforms.

Let me know of problems or if you think other directories should be
processed too.  Also committers : please set your client configuration
as per http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/attachment/ticket/52/config so
that any new file you add automatically gets the svn:eol-style property
set to "native".

r765

Cheers,

Yves