[Geoprisma-dev] Change in a bunch of files

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Jan 6 14:00:56 EST 2010

> Maybe it's time to setup a "Committer Guidelines" document that all devs
> will need to read/accept before getting commit rights.
>
> Here is what we've got for MapServer for instance. It does not cover
> coding style and issues such as SVN EOL stuff, but it could:
>
>    http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-7.1.html

Hi Daniel,

Thanx for the suggestion.  I suggest we do that whenever we get a new
committer.  For now there's only half a dozen of us who all know about
the issue and know how to solve it from the Trac ticket [1].  But it's
true that we need guidelines at one point in time.

Thanx,

Yves

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/52