[Geoprisma-dev] New MF_OL_GeoEXT_except_lang.js

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Mar 9 15:19:07 EST 2010

Hi All,

Just a note to let you know that I've modified the release script to
include a compressed version of OL + MF + GeoExt but without the OL
language files (r803).  The issue appeared when we had to open GP in IE6
and for some reason IE6 has problems understanding the char encoding of
the compressed lang files (but not of the original OL lang files !?).
So, for those of you who need to support folks on IE6, that may be useful.

Cheers,

Yves