[Geoprisma-dev] Print server update

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Mar 30 16:11:53 EDT 2010

HI All,

I've just re-built the MapFish print server on geoprisma.org using the
latest build method which involves the use of Gradle rather than plain
Maven and it worked really well :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/78#comment:4.  The resulting war
file is about half a MB larger than the previous one, so I guess we're
good to go testing out some code for the legend.

Now I'd like to know what to do  in the PDFPrint widget code to try out
GeoExt's simple print widget.  I started modifying a local copy of the
PDFPrint sample config and template to add a <mapfishlayertree> object,
but maybe we don't need to add a layertree in the config but just
include GeoExt simple print in the template ?  Cues appreciated.

Cheers,

Yves