[Geoprisma-dev] SVN problem with Ext JS lib

Etienne Dube etienne.dube at boreal-is.com
Thu Oct 14 10:29:02 EDT 2010

  Hi,

I'm having trouble updating my local copy from the SVN repository. In
/geoprisma/projects/geoprisma/trunk/lib/ext-3.2.1/docs/source , there
are two files named menu.html and Menu.html, differing only by their
case. Windows doesn't allow that and svn aborts with this error: "svn:
Can't open file
'lib\ext-3.2.1\docs\source\.svn\tmp\text-base\menu.html.svn-base': The
system cannot find the file specified." The problem stems from the Ext
JS 3.2.1 distribution (I downloaded the zip file from their website), it
really has two files named Menu.html and menu.html.

Any suggestions (other than not using Windows, that's unfortunately not
an option for me) ? Would it be okay to remove the Ext JS docs from the
repository ?

Thanks,

Etienne

--