[Geoprisma-dev] Updated samples on GP website missing includes

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Jan 5 11:19:14 EST 2011

> The only hint I have is that I can see the header/footer if I use
> "include" rather thant "return" in the getSampleHeader and
> getSampleFooter functions in config.php.  However I get all sorts of
> junk too. e.g. for /gp/samples/geoexttoolbar/withseparator/index.php :

return include($strFile);

instead of

return $strFile;

in the getSampleIncFile function also spits out some html.  There is
less junk :

GeoExtToolbar and MeasureTool widgets - use of separators
Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml(): I/O warning : failed to load
external entity
"file:///C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/gp/src/client/templates/1" in
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\gp\src\server\core\org\geoprisma\uirender\UI.php
on line 80

You can put separators between widgets you add in a GeoExtToolbar widget
as demonstrated in this example. If a separator is followed by an other
separator, whether because some widgets were removed from the UI because
of insuffisant rights (for example), only one separator will be added.
That is the case in this example and as you can see, there isn't two
following separators.

The widgets added here are MeasureTool widgets.
Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml(): I/O warning : failed to load
external entity
"file:///C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/gp/src/client/templates/1" in
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\gp\src\server\core\org\geoprisma\uirender\UI.php
on line 80

So it looks like there is something also in the templates.

Also, I get both the header and footer on the page before the map, in
effect making it a big header.

Yves