[Geoprisma-dev] Query on selection

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Jan 20 15:06:36 EST 2011

Hi,

We would need to add WFS as a service type supported. I think
FeatureServer could also do the trick, but it would be easier with WFS
since it's a standard. I already evaluated this and it's not a big deal
to add. Let me know if you need some help or if you want details on that.

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears