[Geoprisma-dev] WFS Proxy

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 29 08:31:36 EDT 2011

On 11-03-28 01:49 PM, Etienne Dube wrote:

> phpcs threw a bunch of errors for almost every source file in my local
> copy (not only the new WFS proxy files). Are there any settings that I
> have to use with phpcs so that it checks the coding style according to
> what we already use?

I use this command :
   phpcs --standard=OpenSafeMap *

If you're using your local phpcs command utility, you must copy the
OpenSafeMap and Borealis standards first.  They are in :
   $YOUR_LOCAL_GP_DIR/lib/PHP_CodeSniffer-1.2.0a1/CodeSniffer/Standards

In Linux VS Windows, we have different results though :
   http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/119

> Anyway, I made sure that the coding style in the new files is similar
> to existing .php files, and went ahead with the commit.

That's fine.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Dubé