[Geoprisma-dev] Merge of the attributefilterpanel branch

Etienne Dube etienne.dube at boreal-is.com
Mon May 9 17:37:04 EDT 2011

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for your (and Julien's) input. I did the merge (r1034),
everything seems fine on my local copy. I'll make sure to configure the
FeatureServer datasource on the geoprisma.org machine to make the new
sample work correctly.

PGSQLMapContextConfig isn't supported by the widget yet, so your help
would definitely be welcome. I'll let you know when I have some time to
spend on that.

Etienne

--
Etienne Dubé