[Geoprisma-dev] Ticket 248 - ResultExtGrid - use of resource field options

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 24 14:09:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

   In the next hours/days, I'll be working on this ticket :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/248.

   In short, we want this widget to be able to use resource fields
instead of having to define them inside the widget options.  We still
want to old way to work.  So, for XML drivers, both ways are going to be
possible to use.  For the PGSQLMapContextConfig driver, we'll make a
major change in the way the widget is built by the php file, but in the
front end, nothing will need to be changed.

   Trunk users, be aware of this change.  I'll let you know once I
commit it.  I'll document it in the 1.4 Release plan, in the wiki.

Thanks,

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears