[Geoprisma-dev] Upgrade to OpenLayers 2.12-rc7

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 20 06:14:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

   This is an important notice : GeoPrisma 1.6 will requires OpenLayers
2.12 in order to work properly.  People using external libraries will
need to upgrade their OpenLayers version.  For backward compatibility,
you'll still be able to load OpenLayers deprecated.js file to be sure
that any user-custom code still works.

Thanks,

Alexandre

--