[Geoprisma-users] New to GeoPrisma - Samples don't work

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Fri Nov 13 10:57:05 EST 2009

Le jeudi 12 novembre 2009 à 23:46 -0500, Stephen Woodbridge a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have downloaded geoprisma-r699 and the release demo works but I get
> errors with the other samples:
>
> http://imaptools.com:8080/gp/samples/acl/index.php
>
> Warning: require_once(com/borealis/Autoload.php)

Hi Stephen,

We cleared the ACL sample fom the list as it was not current.  We made
corrections to the ACL2 sample (r702), which among other things provides
a common.php to hold all path definitions.  ACL2 also allows passing an
optional (default = en_US) lang url parameter.  If you try ?lang=fr_CA,
you'll see things in French.  The parameter is stored in the session so
it will stick with your session.  You may have to set it back to en_US.

You can also read
http://geoprisma.org/dist/build/html/configuration/acl/borealisacl.html
for more info on how to configure your ACL.

HTH,

Yves