[Geoprisma-users] New to GeoPrisma - Samples don't work

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Nov 13 13:19:22 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:
>>> I meant to 'svn checkout' the trunk.  Were you also thinking about this ?

>> I can do an svn checkout and try that.
>
> Sure.  Fewer duplicates in /var/www.  But the bundle option is still
> there.
>
> Yves

OK, I have trunk checked out so I can track changes going there.
I also downloaded the new bundles and installed that on my website.
And acl2 works now.

One thing I noticed, is that you need a [refresh] button on the download
page or you need to refresh the window and nav to the download page to
see the updates. It is not obvious and will confuse people if they keep
pages loaded in their browser like I do.

-Steve