[Geoprisma-users] Scale Widget

louis.rocheleau louis.rocheleau at boreal-is.com
Thu Nov 26 04:26:25 EST 2009

Hi,

I would like to know how to use the Scale Widget. I have tried to put the
widget following the XML Sample as shown in
http://geoprisma.org/dist/naturaldoc/files2/scale/Scale-txt.html
http://geoprisma.org/dist/naturaldoc/files2/scale/Scale-txt.html , which
gives :

        <scale>
            <name>ScaleWidget</name>
            <options>
            </options>
        </scale>

When I define this widget in Resources, nothing happens, but GP is running.
When I define it in the workspace, GP is crashing.

        <resource>
            <name>Res_LaserImagery</name>
            <datastores>
                <datastore>DS_LaserImagery</datastore>
                <datastore>DS_LaserImagery_TC</datastore>
            </datastores>
            <widgets>
                <widget>Toolbar</widget>
                <widget>ScaleWidget</widget>