[Geoprisma-users] Scale Widget

louis.rocheleau louis.rocheleau at boreal-is.com
Thu Nov 26 14:19:50 EST 2009

Actually I thought they had to be in both the Resources and Workspace. But
Yves informed me that they should only be in the workspace. That said, when
I put this widget into the workspace, that is exactly when GP is crashing...

In summary :
- Defined only in the Resources, the widget does not seem to be loaded.
- Defined in both the Resources and the Workspaces, GP is crashing.

Thanks
Louis