[Geoprisma-users] Legend in Print Widget

Louis Rocheleau-Lieutenant louis.rocheleau at boreal-is.com
Thu Mar 4 11:15:19 EST 2010

Hi,

Since recently I can enjoy the New Print Widget of GeoPrisma. Thanks to all of you which contributed to make it happen. Though I am experiencing a few issues which I would like to have some follow up on, namely (and by order of importance) :

- There is no Legend Panel displaying on the map. A map is something nice, but without a Legend it's still incomplete. One of my client here would need this to input some of his reports.
- The extent of the GP window does not seem to be the same extent in the print, which looks like it's taking a wider extent than in GP, especially with the A0 format I have
    - I think this has an side effect which is that the layer scale changes. For instance, I have some labels displaying at a specific scale only. Sometimes they don't show in GP, but when I print to PDF, they would appear.
- The resolution parameter (dpi) changes the icon size (points), which
are diminished in size with a higher dpi than in the main GP window -
or is it simply the paper format that produces this effect?

Thanks for your support
Louis

 --
Louis Rocheleau-Lieutenant

GIS & Business Analyst
Boréalis
101, Place du Moulin, bureau 202-A Magog (Qc) Canada J1X 4A1
T. +1.514.313.5951 | +1.819.575.6037 ext.1165
E. louis.rocheleau at boreal-is.com