[Geoprisma-users] New File sharing proxy

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 5 16:35:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just added a new capabilities to GeoPrisma. It allows the user to
navigation files and folders on the server in a tree. In the future it
could also support file upload, file deletion, etc. For now it's just
download.

So from now on you can put access control on files on the server disc.

I'm sorry I didn't discuss it before. I start with a small test and got
carried away. I just commited it to make sure I don't lose anything, but
feel free to comment or suggest other alternatives. This is not set in
stone. You can view the details here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/166

To test this, simply update to trunk and you will get a new sample.

Julien
--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears