[geos-devel] GEOS libraries

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Aug 30 14:00:10 EDT 2002

I have a CVS sandbox with Normans changes integrated ready to commit. I
have not integrated his changes to the actual code, which commented out
alot of code which failed to compile under UNIX. I assume we'll fix that
in a different pass.

Is there any reason I should not commit up these changes?
They do two things: (a) add a bunch of Makefile.am files to the
directory structure (no harm) and (b) move all the testing files out of
the /source directory and into /source/test

Speak now or forever hold your peace...
P.