[geos-devel] Re: GEOS Status

Yury A. Bychkov ybychkov at direct.ca
Wed Dec 11 19:27:38 EST 2002

Strange. I've sent last status report on Monday, but apparently it didn't make
it to the list. So, I'll repeat it just in case:

GEOS Status Report. Friday, December 6th.

Completed things:
1. All instances of Coordinate and CoordinateList have been replaced with
references or pointers.
2. Attempted to switch to CoordinateList interface proposed by Martin.

Things to do next:
1. Finish switching to CoordinateList interface.
2. Inline most methods from Coordinate, BasicCoordinateList, etc.
3. Update GEOS to correspond to the latest version of JTS (it has some improved
algorithms).

Decisions from the phone meeting:
After the items above are finished the GEOS performance should be good enough
and I can continue porting the JTS.

Yury