[geos-devel] Re: About < temporarily > GEOS tarball of tonight's CVS source

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Tue Oct 8 11:42:58 EDT 2002

Hisaji ONO writes:

> Thank you for your quick response, Mr. Vine.
>
>  I mistook a directory to unarcve your modification files.
>
>  After unarchive  modification files in correct directory, exec make, but
> I've got following errors.

< error messages snipped >

Ooops

You will need to use the attached configure.in
inorder to compile this with Cygwin
< my changes should not affect other systems
  but I am not sure therefore I have not commited this
  to the CVS >

FYI - I am using a VERY current Cygwin < CVS >
but this should work with the 'current' Cygwin releases.
I am not sure if it will work with anything but the 'latest' Cygwin
Binutils and 'experimental' automake autoconf and libtool packages

These are all available from http://www.cygwin.com
by using the Cygwin setup program found there

After installing the new configure.in you will need to do

% make clean
% ./autogen.sh
% ./configure
% make