[geos-devel] CVS Access

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Sep 1 14:00:02 EDT 2002

Norman, Ferdinando,
I have added you to the CVS writers access list. I will mail your
id/passwd info separately.
Ferdinando, if you could take Norman's structure and add the
one-library-only change discussed before that would be good. No hurry at
this point, we are not going to start integration w/ postgis until
predicates actually work independantly in geos.
Norman, any help on portability you can offer is always appreciated.
Yury, since there are now more people than you committing to the archive
remember that it will be important to 'update -dP' alot more often
(before and after each hacking session, to ensure clean and healthy
teeth) to ensure you are working against up-to-date sources.
P.

--
       __
      /