[geos-devel] Memory leak

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Fri May 9 12:12:29 EDT 2003

Currently the priority is porting JTS 1.3 to the GEOS codebase.  Memory issues will be addressed after that.  A rough estimate of when we'll start that work is mid-June.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street   Victoria, B.C.   V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040    Fax: (250) 385 6046