[geos-devel] GEOS Task List
mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Tue May 27 19:05:32 EDT 2003
Here's a summary of the tasks for GEOS (once the porting has been completed, which should be RSN). Some notes for the developer(s) are included.
1. Remove debugging output
- Should just comment out for now
2. Fix problem with deleting Geometries causing deletion of Precision Model
- This will involve keeping the PrecisionModel as a instance variable (value object) within each Geometry, instead of keeping a reference to it.
3. Fix memory leaks. This includes ensure code will not leak memory when exceptions are thrown.
- This will likely require heavy use of the STL <auto_ptr> construct, as well as MSVC memory-leak detection tools
3. Implement GEOS namespace
If anyone has anything else to add, let me know.
Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 Fax: (250) 385 6046
EMail: mbdavis at vividsolutions.com Web: www.vividsolutions.com
More information about the geos-devel