[geos-devel] GNU Changes

Yury A. Bychkov me at yury.ca
Wed May 28 18:22:29 EDT 2003

That was a CVS error. For some reason the Node.cpp and Interval.cpp did not get
deleted from CVS when I renamed them to BinTreeNode.cpp and BinTreeInterval.cpp.
I've deleted them from CVS now, so that should work.
I've also changed strtree/Interval.cpp, because your compatibility changes
conflicted with a variable name, so that should work now as well.

Yury