[geos-devel] Re: geos-devel Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Oct 6 23:25:57 EDT 2003

I looked through the diff against my source tree here at home.  There
are 44 xie entries, and a couple of unmarked places as well which look
like memory fixes. (Someone smarter than me will need to verify them.)
There is also a bunch of stuff like this:

+
+#ifdef _DEBUG
+   #undef THIS_FILE
+   static char THIS_FILE[]=__FILE__;
+   #define new DEBUG_NEW
+#endif
+
+#ifdef _DEBUG
+#ifndef _INC_CRTDBG
+#error Missing include "Supports debugging features of the C runtime
library."
+#endif

And lots of new includes to this header:

+#include "../headers/stdafx.h"

Can I assume this is .Net stuff we can safely ignore?

Paul