[geos-devel] depth mismatch

strk strk at keybit.net
Mon Apr 26 11:58:38 EDT 2004

Know what, the depth mismatch exception is now thrown when
trying bufferOriginalPrecision() ...

Since its caller expect any TopologyException to be the
sign it needs to reduce the argument geometry precision,
it does and it gets to a result at the first bufferFixedPrecision
call, but it's being harder to understand what the problem is.

In particular, is the 'depth mismatch' really the kind of exception
expected by BufferOp::computeGeometry(), or should it be threated
differently ??

--strk;